As a Project Manager, you will play one of the most important roles within the company. You will be the linchpin of all projects. You will:
- Be the interface to our clients, and will build up long-term relationships with them
- Be responsible for project results and budgets
- Communicate the project status to the Partner in charge
- Keep one eye on the big picture and the other on the details
- Guide your team by establishing the conceptual framework and providing key ideas
- Develop your team by assigning them tasks and giving them feedback
- Develop acquisition papers and tools
While your projects may span the entire range of our consulting work, you will generally focus on a single functional or industrial area.
Your mentor will guide you, both personally and professionally, in order to initiate your promotion to Principal when the time is right.