The secretaries are the first point of contact for clients and colleagues alike and handle a multitude of inquiries, information, and tasks.
Consultants spend quite a bit of time on the road. This means that our secretaries work very independently. They need to gather information, filter it, and pass it on as priority dictates. Consultants and service team colleagues can rely on our secretaries when it comes to:
- Getting presentations produced on time
- Making the most efficient travel arrangements
- Coordinating appointments
- Keeping business ratios in check
- Completing information management forms (databases)
- Monitoring projects
They are also responsible for everyday needs such as preparing and sending out mailings.
Even under pressure, they keep a cool head and never lose their diplomatic touch. They play a major role in ensuring that major internal processes run smoothly.